Friday, 16 April 2010

Introducing...


Here we are, me and Matilda, trying out back carries in front of the mirror. At 9 months, Matilda is getting a little heavy to be carried on my front for too long so I desperately need to master the back carry... Luckily we have an Ergo too, which makes things easier, but I can still only get Matilda into a back carry with the aid of another person, or a sofa to hover over!

Anyway, I intend for this blog to be a record of our family life. I hope we can look back on it and remember all the fun things we did together. I hope you enjoy reading it too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, a GP mama here, getting Matilda on your back in the Ergo will get easier, I remember the first time leaning over the double bed! The trick is to get your arm nicely around her bottom/lower back whilst getting the other arm in the armstrap, I found my children go used to it after a few tries and hung on whilst I fiddled! Good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'm gradually getting more confident - it would be easier if Matilda didn't start bouncing up and down when I put her on my back! :)

    ReplyDelete