Well, Matilda has been asking for this for ages, and this morning we finally found the time. I had to make it in the style of an Ergo as that is what we mainly use (and she loves playing with the buckles). I didn't follow a pattern, just made it up. It hasn't had a thorough test yet, but so far it seems to be a hit. Buckles and webbing were from a brilliant camping/military surplus shop in Malvern called Harpers Bazaar. Fabric from my stash.




I love the sling, wonderful. I think I will have to make one for H. The owl fabric is especially lovely, do you remember where it is from?
ReplyDeleteOf course the beautiful model is the most loveliest of all :)
xx
Aw - thank you Becks for your lovely comment! The fabric was from Fabric Rehab - I bought a few fat quarters for a quilt I made last year - they are such lovely fabrics (a bit pricey but nice for a special project): http://www.fabricrehab.co.uk/fabric.php?product=760&cat=3
ReplyDelete